Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webgrid overflowing from frame
posted

I have a webgrid with fixed headers and footers that is having some weird rendering issues in IE 7.  THe grid works beautifully in Firefox and safari, but IE doesn't seem to want to behave.  The attached image shows the problem I am having.  My page is set to XHTML 1.0 transitional mode and I have the webgrid wrapped in a DIV with position: relative in the style, but to no avail.  Nothing seems to work to fix the problem.  Any help would be appreciated.  Here is my markup for the grid:

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="wg" runat="server" Width="810px" Height="350px">
        <DisplayLayout ColWidthDefault="37px" StationaryMargins="HeaderAndFooter" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
            AllowSortingDefault="Yes" RowHeightDefault="20px" HeaderClickActionDefault="SortMulti"
            RowSelectorsDefault="No" Name="wg" TableLayout="Fixed" CellClickActionDefault="NotSet"
            SelectTypeRowDefault="Single" OptimizeCSSClassNamesOutput="true" ColFootersVisibleDefault="yes">
            <HeaderStyleDefault Height="180px">
            </HeaderStyleDefault>
            <FrameStyle Width="810px" Height="350px">
            </FrameStyle>
            <FooterStyleDefault Height="55" Font-Size="8pt" Font-Bold="true" VerticalAlign="top"
                HorizontalAlign="center" Font-Names="Arial">
            </FooterStyleDefault>
        </DisplayLayout>
        <Bands>
            <igtbl:UltraGridBand>
            </igtbl:UltraGridBand>
        </Bands>
    </igtbl:UltraWebGrid>

Parents Reply Children