Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
numeric slider snaptolocation
posted

I am using a numeric slider and have the SnapToLocation property set to true.  It seems if I click just to the right of a tick which is position to the right of the thumb, it will not put the thumb at the tick which is closest to where I clicked(just left of where I clicked), instead it puts the thumb to the closest tick to the right of where I clicked(the next tick). 

If I click just to the left of a tick which is located to the left of the current thumb position, the thumb does not snap to the tick which is closest to where I clicked(just right of where I clicked), instead it puts the thumb to the closest tick to the left of where I clicked. 

So it seems which ever direction I want to move the slider in, if I click past a certain tick, it will snap to the next tick, even if I clicked closer to the tick which I just passed.

Is there a way to get to snap to the absolute closest tick?

Parents Reply Children