Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Odd exception in XamZoomBar
posted

I keep getting this exception whenever I try to bind Range I get this exception:

e.ExceptionObject {System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Infragistics.Controls.XamZoombar.UpdateThumb(Range range)

at Infragistics.Controls.XamZoombar.UpdateThumb()

at Infragistics.Controls.XamZoombar.UpdateElementPositions()

at Infragistics.Controls.XamZoombar.SizeUpdated()

at Infragistics.Controls.XamZoombar.XamZoombar_LayoutUpdated(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnLayoutUpdated(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.RaiseEvent(IntPtr target, UInt32 eventId, IntPtr coreEventArgs, UInt32 eventArgsTypeIndex)} System.Exception {System.NullReferenceException}

Here is the XAML:

<ig:XamZoombar 

Name="ZoomBar"

Style="{StaticResource ZoomZoomBarStyle}"

Maximum="{Binding   Path=ZoomBarRange.End,

Converter={StaticResource DateTimeToOADateConv}, 

Mode=OneWay}"                

Minimum="{Binding   Path=ZoomBarRange.Start,

Converter={StaticResource DateTimeToOADateConv}, 

Mode=OneWay}"                 

SmallChange="{Binding Path=SelectedZoomLevel.Span.TotalDays}"

LargeChange="{Binding Path=SelectedZoomLevel.Span.TotalDays}"

Range="{Binding Path=Range,

Converter={StaticResource TimeRangeToIGRangeConv},

Mode=TwoWay}" />

If I comment out the Range attribute the exception goes away.  I placed a breakpoint in both the getter and the setter for Range and ZoomBarRange.  Neither of them are ever hit before the exception is thrown.  Is this a bug in the ZoomBar?

Parents Reply Children