Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with AutoCrud?
posted

I have a grid that I update manually.  The datasource is a datatable that I load in code.  There are other events on the page that do not create an update, but do cause the grid to bind with new data.  If I have not changed anything in the Grid this works fine.  However if I have modified something the postback causes the following

[MissingRecordException: Requested record cannot be found by key.]   

Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.EditingCore.OnAction(String actionType, Object id, Object value, Object tag) +12822    Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBehavior.Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.IGridBehavior.OnAction(String actionType, Object id, Object value, Object tag) +19    Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBot.LoadAdditionalClientState(Object state) +864    Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.RunBot.HandleRaisePostDataChangedEvent() +99    Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.GridBot.HandleRaisePostDataChangedEvent() +41    Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.FlatDataBoundControl.RaisePostDataChangedEvent() +16    System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents() +132    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1644

AutoCRUD is set to false

EnableDataViewState = true

EnableViewState = true

Can anyone help with this?  If AutoCRUD is set to false, what is the EditingCore.OnAction firing for?

Parents Reply Children