Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Appointment_ResizeFinished Event?
posted

Hi Brian,

I refer you to a forum post where you helped my by telling me of the existance of the UltraDayView_AppointmentsDragComplete event.

This helped me greatly to perform validation on moved appointments. I was previously using the "BEFORE" and "AFTER" AppointmentsMoved Events but the problem with these is they fire every time the appointment being moved "slots into" a different timeslot - thus firing several time unecessarily and causing my validation errors if I dragged over an "invalid" owner.

I want to perform the similar valiation to appointments which are resized. The problem again is that I "think" i only have the options of "BEFORE" and "AFTER" AppointmentResized events. If I have 5 minutes interval timeslots and I want to drag the size of the appointment an Extra hour... this means 12 unncessary fires of the BEFORE and AFTER Events.

Is there a similar behaving event to the "AppointmentsDragComplete" that I can utilise for appointment resizing? One which does not fire until the resize has completely finished?  Or is there another way I should be handling this??? Should i be using the Appointment.Validation events instead?

Your assistance is always appreciated Smile

Regards
Aaron