Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid with checkbox in header
posted

Hi,

I'm using 2006 vol 3. In online help center I found an article about how to add checkbox to a header http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Support/KnowledgeBaseArticle.aspx?ArticleID=4883

In my particular case I deal with days of week. Each day has activites. So I have 7 root rows (days) with some child rows (activities). User needs to be able to select activities individualy. I used technic from that article to add checkbox to a header of activites. My improvement was done for keeping checkstate of header checkbox synchonized with child row chechbox states. Obviously header checkbox is tri-state checkbox.

The problem folowing. I can't set state of header checkbox from one day without touching other ones. In example: if I set CHECKED state for checkbox of Monday's activities it affects all other day (Tu-Su).

Could you advise, please.

Parents Reply Children