Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Print one day per page from UltraDayView
posted

Hi

I am using UltraWinSchedule v 10.3 and using print functionality.

Now my problem is that i want to show One day per Page in Print and i has UltraDayView with selected range of 5 days with 2 different owners and are grouped owner wise.

so how is it possible to do so.My code snippet is:

UltraSchedulePrintDocument ultraSchedulePrintDocument1 = new UltraSchedulePrintDocument();

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.CalendarInfo = calendarControl.TfmsDayCalendarControl.CalendarInfo;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.CalendarLook = calendarControl.TfmsDayCalendarControl.CalendarLook;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.TemplateDayView = calendarControl.TfmsDayCalendarControl;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = true;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.ExcludeNonWorkingDays =false;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.PrintRange = SchedulePrintRange.Selection;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.StartDate = calendarControl.TfmsDayCalendarControl.CalendarInfo.SelectedDateRanges[0].StartDate;

ultraSchedulePrintDocument1.EndDate = calendarControl.TfmsDayCalendarControl.CalendarInfo.SelectedDateRanges[0].EndDate;

ultraPrintPreviewDialog1.Document = ultraSchedulePrintDocument1;

Parents Reply Children